Python API

RR

Hello, where is nice site that would have python API documentation?
In particular I am trying to find documentation on the function
string.find

-RR

Bob Gailer

Hello, where is nice site that would have python API documentation?
In particular I am trying to find documentation on the function
string.find

http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-string.html

This is part of the string module. Be aware that for most string operations
you no longer need this module; you can use the find method of a string e.g
haystack.find('needle') (assuming haystack is a variable bound to a string.)

Bob Gailer
(e-mail address removed)
303 442 2625

David M. Cook

Hello, where is nice site that would have python API documentation?
In particular I am trying to find documentation on the function
string.find

In addition to the library docs, you can also get help in interactive mode

Dave Cook