    Enrique (Madrid)

    **AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD**
    La información contenida en este mensaje y archivos es privada y confidencial estando dirigida solamente al destinatario. Si Ud. ha recibido esta información por error, por favor, proceda a su inmediata destrucción. Cualquier opinión o punto de vista contenido en este mensaje corresponde al remitente y necesariamente no representa la opinión del GRUPO XEROX.
    Enrique, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Enrique

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "Enrique" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I'm very interested in python for AS/400. I must migrate an application

    that
    >is running under windows to AS/400.
    >Has anyone worked with python in that platform??

    Python has been ported to just about everything. As with many questions
    asked here, google is your friend. You can search both the web and clp
    archives.

    tjr
    Terry Reedy, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Enrique

    Jarek Zgoda Guest

    Enrique <> pisze:

    > I'm very interested in python for AS/400. I must migrate an application that
    > is running under windows to AS/400.
    > Has anyone worked with python in that platform??

    Yes, with real pleasure. ;)

    > what about performace??

    Worse than CL/RPG, similar to Java, better than REXX -- in case of batch
    jobs. Didn't try running Python scripts interactively.

    Check http://www.iseriespython.com/

    --
    Jarek Zgoda
    Unregistered Linux User #-1