Python-based event calendar?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Michael Hannon, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. Greetings. One of the research groups here has been using a PHP
    application on one of their own computers to publish their list of
    seminars:

    http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

    They're now asking us to support this on our department web server (the
    guy that set it up is leaving the group).

    I've looked at the product, and it seems to work well enough, but I'd
    prefer to have something equivalent that was based on Python.

    I have the impression that there is something similar available for
    Zope/Plone, but that seems too big a hammer for this particular problem.
    Is there some other Python-based event calendar that doesn't require
    such a heavy-weight framework?

    Thanks.

    - Mike
    --