    SINGAPORE

    ------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
    This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

    Wijaya Edward, Oct 13, 2006

  2. Wijaya Edward

    James Stroud Guest

    Wijaya Edward wrote:
    > Can anybody suggest any references (links, books, etc)about this?
    > I'm thinking of something similar with D.Conway's "Perl Best Practice".
    >
    > -- Edward WIJAYA
    > SINGAPORE
    >
    > ------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
    > This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

    By all means, please start here:

    http://www.python.org/doc/essays/styleguide.html

    James

    James Stroud, Oct 13, 2006

  3. Wijaya Edward

    Steve Holden Guest

    James Stroud wrote:
    > Wijaya Edward wrote:
    >
    >>Can anybody suggest any references (links, books, etc)about this?
    >>I'm thinking of something similar with D.Conway's "Perl Best Practice".
    >>
    >>-- Edward WIJAYA
    >>SINGAPORE
    >>
    >>------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
    >>This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.
    >>--------------------------------------------------------

    > By all means, please start here:
    >
    > http://www.python.org/doc/essays/styleguide.html

    Nowadays I suspect PEP 8, derived from that essay, would be considered
    more authoritative.

    http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 13, 2006