    Sincerely yours,
    ~pyblog
    , Jun 2, 2008

    On Jun 2, 2:49 pm, wrote:

    > It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
    > they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.

    Neat! Do blogs on your site have to be about Python programming, or
    can people blog about anything?
    , Jun 2, 2008

  3. On Jun 2, 4:14 pm, wrote:
    > On Jun 2, 2:49 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
    > > they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.

    > Neat!  Do blogs on your site have to be about Python programming, or
    > can people blog about anything?

    I personally like Doug Hellman's Python Module of the Week posts. The
    people over at Planet TurboGears are usually interesting too.

    http://blog.doughellmann.com/
    http://planet.turbogears.org/

    Other than those though, I haven't really seen much that's updated
    regularly.

    Mike
    Mike Driscoll, Jun 2, 2008

    On Jun 2, 2:14 pm, wrote:
    > On Jun 2, 2:49 pm, wrote:
    > > http://www.pythonblogs.com
    > > It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
    > > they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.

    > Neat! Do blogs on your site have to be about Python programming, or
    > can people blog about anything?

    Sure, feel free to blog about anything. However, it is assumed that
    Python will also be one of your topics :)

    ~pyblog
    , Jun 3, 2008
  5. Benjamin Guest

    On Jun 2, 1:49 pm, wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
    > they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.
    > Do you agree with that?
    >
    > Just a few days ago I've finished setting up a dedicated Python
    > blogging environment at:http://www.pythonblogs.com
    > Do you think it will be useful for Python community?
    > By the way, everyone is welcome to join.

    Thanks very much, but the extension says it's written in PHP!

    Benjamin, Jun 3, 2008
  6. subeen Guest

    On Jun 3, 8:43 am, Benjamin <> wrote:
    > On Jun 2, 1:49 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello!

    > > It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
    > > they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.
    > > Do you agree with that?

    > > Just a few days ago I've finished setting up a dedicated Python
    > > blogging environment at:http://www.pythonblogs.com
    > > Do you think it will be useful for Python community?
    > > By the way, everyone is welcome to join.

    > Thanks very much, but the extension says it's written in PHP!
    >

    > > Sincerely yours,
    > > ~pyblog

    A separate place for python blog - the idea is good. I also think that
    python blog will help python to be more popular.
    You can also take a look at my blog: http://love-python.blogspot.com/
    and suggest me how to make it better.

    regards,
    Subeen.
    subeen, Jun 3, 2008

    On Jun 2, 7:43 pm, Benjamin <> wrote:
    > On Jun 2, 1:49 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello!

    > > It seems likePythonblogsare gaining popularity. It seems to me that
    > > they play a crucial role in promotingPythonas a language.
    > > Do you agree with that?

    > > Just a few days ago I've finished setting up a dedicatedPython
    > > blogging environment at:http://www.pythonblogs.com
    > > Do you think it will be useful forPythoncommunity?
    > > By the way, everyone is welcome to join.

    > Thanks very much, but the extension says it's written in PHP!

    Sure, python-coded Python blogging platform would be great. But I do
    not aware of such system which allows multi user/ multi blog with a
    separate domains for each blog. Besides I've have experience in
    tweaking this particular system.

    ~pyblog
    , Jun 4, 2008