python blogs

pythonblogs

Hello!

It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.
Do you agree with that?

Just a few days ago I've finished setting up a dedicated Python
blogging environment at:
http://www.pythonblogs.com
Do you think it will be useful for Python community?
By the way, everyone is welcome to join.

Sincerely yours,
~pyblog

miller.paul.w

It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.

Neat! Do blogs on your site have to be about Python programming, or
can people blog about anything?

pythonblogs

Neat! Do blogs on your site have to be about Python programming, or
can people blog about anything?

Sure, feel free to blog about anything. However, it is assumed that
Python will also be one of your topics :)

~pyblog

Benjamin

Hello!

It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that
they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language.
Do you agree with that?

Just a few days ago I've finished setting up a dedicated Python
blogging environment at:http://www.pythonblogs.com
Do you think it will be useful for Python community?
By the way, everyone is welcome to join.

Thanks very much, but the extension says it's written in PHP!

pythonblogs

Thanks very much, but the extension says it's written in PHP!

Sure, python-coded Python blogging platform would be great. But I do
not aware of such system which allows multi user/ multi blog with a
separate domains for each blog. Besides I've have experience in
tweaking this particular system.

~pyblog