    there is no bracket in python

    how can i know where a loop or a function ends?

    , Feb 3, 2007

  2. Paddy Guest

    On Feb 3, 5:48 am, wrote:
    > there is no bracket in python
    >
    > how can i know where a loop or a function ends?

    Hi fatwallet,
    Please, please, please, peruse the following:
    http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide
    There is lots in their to get you started and up-and-running in Python
    in a much quicker time than posting very elementary questions to a
    newsgroup. (Although we value your interest).

    Welcome to Python by the way.

    - Paddy.

    Paddy, Feb 3, 2007

  3. En Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:48:45 -0300, <> escribió:

    > there is no bracket in python
    >
    > how can i know where a loop or a function ends?

    You should read some introductory texts at least.
    You can find the Python Tutorial inside your Python install, or you can
    read it online at http://docs.python.org/tut/
    The book Dive into Python is also available online at
    http://www.diveintopython.org/

    NB: Indentation is important in Python. A block ends when a less indented
    line appears.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina

    Gabriel Genellina, Feb 3, 2007