    Danish Asif
    212-279-1550 X 314
    , May 18, 2004

  2. Peter Hansen Guest

    So what's a "pythong"? (was Re: Python/C++ Developers required forconsulting position in Brooklyn, NY)

    > We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
    > Pythong development skills.

    "Pythong"... now there's a scary image. :) Ouch!

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, May 18, 2004

  3. Re: So what's a "pythong"? (was Re: Python/C++ Developers requiredfor consulting position in Brooklyn, NY)

    Peter Hansen wrote:
    >> We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
    >> Pythong development skills.

    > "Pythong"... now there's a scary image. :) Ouch!
    >
    > -Peter

    Is it anything like the "Guido Speedo"?

    http://www.python.org/doc/Humor.html#speedo
    Rocco Moretti, May 18, 2004
  4. David Lees Guest

    Re: So what's a "pythong"? (was Re: Python/C++ Developers requiredfor consulting position in Brooklyn, NY)

    Perhaps "Pythongs" are the current fashion statement in the head hunting
    world? See http://www.netpixel.com/default.asp which is a head hunting
    service.

    David Lees

    David Lees, May 19, 2004
  5. Paul McGuire Guest

    "David Lees" <> wrote in message
    > Perhaps "Pythongs" are the current fashion statement in the head hunting
    > world? See http://www.netpixel.com/default.asp which is a head hunting
    > service.
    >
    > David Lees

    Reminds me of an ad I saw several years ago, looking for a COBALT
    programmer.

    -- Paul
    Paul McGuire, May 19, 2004
  6. Re: So what's a "pythong"? (was Re: Python/C++ Developers required for consulting position in Brooklyn, NY)

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:44:25 -0400, Peter Hansen <>
    wrote:

    >> We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
    >> Pythong development skills.

    >"Pythong"... now there's a scary image. :) Ouch!

    Well, maybe the Python T-Shirts will soon have a companion product.
    But the question then becomes... what do you want written on
    your Pythong? Can we get pythondev all-star signature versions?
    --dang
    Daniel 'Dang' Griffith, May 19, 2004