Python CHM Doc Contains Broken Links on Linux in xCHM.

vbgunz

Hello!

this is the main error:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5218/screenshotxchmerror1ae.png

navigation link images broken here:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2822/screenshotxchmv12python24docum.png

when I first open up the docs, the main page and Global Module Index
links in the tree are unaccessible. They give me errors. While
navigating a page like found at 2.3.7 (Set Types), the "See Also" link
to the module 'sets' is broken also.

Is this a problem with the chm docs themselves OR is it a problem with
xCHM? The same chm works just fine on Windows whereas on Linux I am
having problems. Anyone experiencing the same? is a fix coming?

Thank you!

Razvan Cojocaru

Is this a problem with the chm docs themselves OR is it a problem with
xCHM? The same chm works just fine on Windows whereas on Linux I am
having problems. Anyone experiencing the same? is a fix coming?

It's already been fixed. You're running an old version (the screenshot
says 1.2). The latest official release version is 1.7.1. I believe that
problem has been fixed since 1.7.

vbgunz

Thank you Razvan. You're right. I downloaded the 1.7.1 source and built
it and the links do work just fine. Thank you for pointing that out!