Python consulting opportunity

Gary Robinson

We'd like to find an experienced Python programmer for a full-time,
three-month consulting contract to help us with our product, Goombah
(http://www.goombah.com).

Experience with wxPython and/or PyObjC would be a big plus. More
importantly we're looking for someone who can get up to speed very
quickly and who is used to working independently.

A longer-term relationship is possible, but right now we're focused on
adding a fixed set of features that we plan to add in the very
near-term. It's a lot of work and we'll need help to get it done as
quickly as we want.

If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, or if you
know of someone who might be a match, please let us know.

Thanks,

Gary

--

Gary Robinson