Python crash

Stormbringer

I am using latest python 2.4 under Windows.

I have a file where I have a bunch of functions, but none with a
special name and nothing outside the functions, no import etc

In the main module all works fine if I don't import that file.
The moment I import it nothing happens but I get a crash later on when
I call a pyopengl function. If I comment just the 'import ...' line
then all works ok.

The crash occurs in pythonw.exe and can't follow further as pythonw
doesn't seem to contain any debug information.

Obviously something must be wrong with my pyopengl but I don't
understand why including a module generates the crash later on. Anyone
got something similar ? Any hints/tips/tricks on finding the cause of
the problem ?