Python ctypes on win64

ulf

Hi,

Does anybody know if python includes a win64 version of ctypes?

According to the documentation it should be included - at least
there's no special remarks for win64, and I haven't found any recent
notes saying that it shouldn't work on win64. Yet it looks like both
the installer from Python.org and from ActiveState.com have disabled
it.

regards

/ulfw

Aahz

Does anybody know if python includes a win64 version of ctypes?

According to the documentation it should be included - at least
there's no special remarks for win64, and I haven't found any recent
notes saying that it shouldn't work on win64. Yet it looks like both
the installer from Python.org and from ActiveState.com have disabled
it.

Nobody seems to have followed up to this, you may have better luck on
the capi-sig mailing list.
--
Aahz ([email protected]) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just
refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :)"
--Michael Foord paraphrases Christian Muirhead on python-dev, 2009-03-22