    it.

    regards

    /ulfw

    ulf, Jul 22, 2009

  2. ulf

    Aahz Guest

    In article <>,
    ulf <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know if python includes a win64 version of ctypes?
    >
    >According to the documentation it should be included - at least
    >there's no special remarks for win64, and I haven't found any recent
    >notes saying that it shouldn't work on win64. Yet it looks like both
    >the installer from Python.org and from ActiveState.com have disabled
    >it.

    Nobody seems to have followed up to this, you may have better luck on
    the capi-sig mailing list.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just
    refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :)"
    --Michael Foord paraphrases Christian Muirhead on python-dev, 2009-03-22

    Aahz, Jul 25, 2009

  3. ulf

    ulf Guest

    On Jul 25, 3:09 am, (Aahz) wrote: