Python debugger

Andrew Chalk

I am sure that it has been asked before but could someone tell a newbie
whether there is a Python debugger out there?

In case it is relevant, i am using v2.2 on Windows.

Many thanks.

Michele Simionato

Syver Enstad said:
And in case you don't like using a commandline debugger, you can use
pythonwin's debugger or Emacs together with pdb.

How do I use pdb with emacs? Do you have any reference?

Michele