Python Decorators Voting Form

Doug Holton

Here is a voting form where you can vote between 3 of the most popular
alternatives for the new Python decorator syntax:
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/PythonDecoratorsPoll

Please vote for which one you prefer the most, and feel free to leave
your comments as well. This is just to allow us to count up everyone's
preferences and maybe help narrow down the alternatives to only 1 or 2
like Guido wants.

I know it's not fair to only show 3 options, but these 3 appear to have
the most number of different people supporting them based on mailing
list traffic. If you like one option but want a different symbol (like
"|") or an additional keyword (like "using"), you can vote for it anyway
and leave your comment.

Robin Becker

Doug said:
Here is a voting form where you can vote between 3 of the most popular
alternatives for the new Python decorator syntax:
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/PythonDecoratorsPoll

Please vote for which one you prefer the most, and feel free to leave
your comments as well. This is just to allow us to count up everyone's
preferences and maybe help narrow down the alternatives to only 1 or 2
like Guido wants.

I know it's not fair to only show 3 options, but these 3 appear to have
the most number of different people supporting them based on mailing
list traffic. If you like one option but want a different symbol (like
"|") or an additional keyword (like "using"), you can vote for it anyway
and leave your comment.

surely a none of the above is also desirable and it's better to include all of
the many syntaxes to avoid biassing the outcome.