Python developers interested in local communities, GroupServer

Discussion in 'Python' started by Steven Clift, Oct 25, 2011.

  1. Steven Clift

    Steven Clift Guest

    My non-profit uses the GPL Python-based http://GroupServer.org
    platform to host local neighborhood online communities in the U.S.,
    the UK, and New Zealand. We are users of GroupServer and not the owner
    of the project.

    We are plotting a future new features hackathon (in person in
    Minneapolis and perhaps simultaneously elsewhere) and are looking for
    python programmers with a particular interest in connecting people in
    local places.

    If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at
    or http://e-democracy.org/contact

    Or join the GroupServer development group -
    http://groupserver.org/groups/development - where we will definitely
    making an announcement. We will also announce it here on the Local
    Labs online group: http://e-democracy.org/labs

    Thanks,
    Steven Clift
    E-Democracy.org

    P.S. GroupServer is probably the best open source hybrid e-mail
    list/web forum out there. Not the best e-mail list. And not the best
    web forum. But the best fully integrated approach. Example use with
    some customizations: http://e-democracy.org

    Steven Clift, Oct 25, 2011