Python Developers Wanted

mtrisko

Textura LLC is currently looking to hire experienced Python software
developers. We are a new and quickly growing business process service
provider based in the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff, IL area.

We are a very well funded company, we have launched our services, and
we are experiencing explosive sales growth. The management team
include the former global COO for PwC Consulting and a number of other
very experienced executives.

Our primary customer service offering is based in Python. We have
major additional functionality to add to our current offering, and
plans to refactor and rearchitect our systems architecture to support
future requirements.

We're looking for developers with a well-rounded technical skillset,
and experience developing complex, high volume business systems.

Desirable technology skills include:

* Programming in Python, C/C++, and Java

* Web application development using Linux, Apache, Webware, SQLObject,
Reportlab, and J2EE technologies

* Database programming with PostgreSQL, DB2, and Oracle

* Web services and enterprise application integration experience

The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:

* BA/BS in CS or equivalent experience

* A minimum of 3 years of software development experience, using formal
development methods

* Experience developing robust, secure, scalable, high volume,
commercial-grade systems

* Financial and business workflow development experience

* Expertise with all phases of the software development lifecycle,
including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing,
implementation, and support

* Excellent verbal and written communication skills

* Skills working in a collaborative team environment

You can expect a fast-paced, fun, and challenging work environment,
great people to work with, and a competitive salary with significant
bonus potential.

If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to the
e-mail address below:

Michael Trisko
Chief Technology Officer
Textura LLC
http://www.texturallc.com

E-mail contact: mtrisko (at) texturallc.com