Python Developers Wanted

Discussion in 'Python' started by mtrisko, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. mtrisko

    mtrisko Guest

    Textura LLC is currently looking to hire experienced Python software
    developers. We are a new and quickly growing business process service
    provider based in the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff, IL area.

    We are a very well funded company, we have launched our services, and
    we are experiencing explosive sales growth. The management team
    include the former global COO for PwC Consulting and a number of other
    very experienced executives.

    Our primary customer service offering is based in Python. We have
    major additional functionality to add to our current offering, and
    plans to refactor and rearchitect our systems architecture to support
    future requirements.

    We're looking for developers with a well-rounded technical skillset,
    and experience developing complex, high volume business systems.

    Desirable technology skills include:

    * Programming in Python, C/C++, and Java

    * Web application development using Linux, Apache, Webware, SQLObject,
    Reportlab, and J2EE technologies

    * Database programming with PostgreSQL, DB2, and Oracle

    * Web services and enterprise application integration experience

    The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:

    * BA/BS in CS or equivalent experience

    * A minimum of 3 years of software development experience, using formal
    development methods

    * Experience developing robust, secure, scalable, high volume,
    commercial-grade systems

    * Financial and business workflow development experience

    * Expertise with all phases of the software development lifecycle,
    including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing,
    implementation, and support

    * Excellent verbal and written communication skills

    * Skills working in a collaborative team environment

    You can expect a fast-paced, fun, and challenging work environment,
    great people to work with, and a competitive salary with significant
    bonus potential.

    If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to the
    e-mail address below:

    Michael Trisko
    Chief Technology Officer
    Textura LLC
    http://www.texturallc.com

    E-mail contact: mtrisko (at) texturallc.com
    mtrisko, Jan 24, 2005