Python Developers with 5 years of experience

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jerome jjcpl.rpo, May 4, 2011.

  1. send resumes to

    One of our client in New Jersey is looking for Python Developers with 5 years of experience. If you have any resumes please send it across.
    Jerome jjcpl.rpo, May 4, 2011

  2. Jerome jjcpl.rpo

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Ben Finney <> writes:
    > Please do not solicit for jobs here. Instead, the Python Job Board
    > <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/> is intended for that purpose.

    Wow, there's quite a lot of listings there. There had been only a few
    last time I looked. But, most of them seem to involve Django.
    Paul Rubin, May 5, 2011

  3. Jerome jjcpl.rpo

    John Nagle Guest

    On 5/4/2011 10:32 AM, Jerome jjcpl.rpo wrote:
    > send resumes to
    >

    > One of our client in New Jersey is looking for Python Developers with
    > 5 years of experience. If you have any resumes please send it
    > across.

    Very strange recruiting organization. Strong Christian
    religious orientation, but run from India.

    "He who trusts in the LORD will be prospered ! Proverb 28:25"

    "JEHOVAH JIREH COMMUNICATIONS is promoted by a group of professionals
    with extensive IT experience, especially in the Staffing Industry,
    across the globe."

    Headoffice
    Plot No 158, CGE Colony
    First Street