Python Docs & Download servers not accessable from Egypt

leobutcher5

Hello,

I just want to report a python web sites specific problem I don't know if this is the right place to report it

I can't seem to access docs.python.org, mail.python.org, or even legacy.python.org
from my ISP in Egypt "LinkDotNet" the dynamic IP range I noticed while facing this problem is 41.130.xx.xx
please tell me if you need any further info

Thanks

Chris Angelico

Hello,

I just want to report a python web sites specific problem I don't know if this is the right place to report it

I can't seem to access docs.python.org, mail.python.org, or even legacy.python.org
from my ISP in Egypt "LinkDotNet" the dynamic IP range I noticed while facing this problem is 41.130.xx.xx
please tell me if you need any further info

What IP address is docs.python.org for you? Try using 'dig' or 'ping'
on it. For me, it's:

docs.python.org. 60625 IN CNAME dinsdale.python.org.
dinsdale.python.org. 60625 IN A 82.94.164.162

ChrisA