python docs in contrib?

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe

Hi,
I was surprised to find python2.{4,5}-doc in contrib and wondered why?

Jorge Godoy

Tshepang said:
contrib section of the archive, as opposed to main

doc is right on the root of the tarball for Python 2.5.1.

Are you sure you are not talking about any distribution package or something
like that?

Arnaud Delobelle

contrib section of the archive, as opposed to main

Are you refering to debian packages for python? In this case
you may be better off posting on one of the debian mailing lists.

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe

Are you refering to debian packages for python? In this case
you may be better off posting on one of the debian mailing lists.

Second time I made the mistake of posting to python-list instead of
debian-python. Forgive me.