    hi,
    Do you have a python lesson book in dutch version on your site?

    greetz erik =)
    Dragonfly, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Dragonfly enlightened us with:
    > Do you have a python lesson book in dutch version on your site?

    I'd suggest learning English. The programming language is based on
    English anyway. Besides, everybody in The Netherlands learns English
    at school.

    Sybren
    Frank Zappa
    Sybren Stuvel, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Sybren Stuvel enlightened us with:
    > I'd suggest learning English. The programming language is based on
    > English anyway. Besides, everybody in The Netherlands learns English
    > at school.

    Sorry, not a really helpful answer. There is plenty of docs in Dutch,
    which is of no surprise since Python's daddy is Dutch himself!

    Sybren
    Frank Zappa
    Sybren Stuvel, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Dragonfly

    Harald Massa Guest

    Sybren Stuvel ,

    > I'd suggest learning English. The programming language is based on
    > English anyway.

    There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
    Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.

    To be even more exact, it would help to learn or even be Dutch to program
    in Python, as those quoted lines out of the ZEN might suggest.

    Harald
    Harald Massa, Aug 22, 2005