Python editors again (it's not the same old request)

Eric S. Johansson

I upgraded to version 9.5 and all of my tools which enabled me to program by
voice in Emacs are broken. it's one of those dagnabbit a moment's of life.

What I am looking for is a Windows based Python Smart editor that uses specific
rich text edit controls as specified here:

http://knowledgebase.nuance.com/view.asp?tnID=5104&sQuery=4247

Quoting from the article:
"""
A window is considered standard if its window class name is one of the following:

Edit

RichEdit

RichEdit20A

RichEdit20W

RichEdit50W

If the name is not one of those, then an edit control is still considered
standard if its window class name and window styles are similar to those of
standard edit controls.

"""

There is some other stuff in there about other classes that may be able to work
in so far, they haven't yield anything useful to me. Doesn't mean I won't keep
trying but it's more than a tad frustrating trying to root out some of these
magic numbers. Any help would be most appreciated. Actually, it would be
really nice if wxwindows and gtk used the standard classes underneath so
accessibility would be there semiautomatically on Windows but that's a different
conversation.