Python Email Packages

Fuzzyman

I've started to learn CGI programming with Python.... and despite a
few problems with 'internal server errors' (one hour to debug a 1k
file - but now I understand thigns a bit better !!) I'm enjoying it !

We have quite a restrictive firewall and internet policy here at work
- as you can tell by the fact that I'm posting from google :)

I'm trying to build a CGI newsreader using python (assisted by the
fact that www.xennos.com offers free hosting with Python 2.2 woohay
:) and actually having some success ! I'll build a python client for
my desktop as well.... nice. ( www.voidspace.xennos.com for the curios
- but there isn't a lot there yet).

What I would also like is a package that will interface with my CGI
scripts via email - and respond by email... is there a nice python
e-mail management package that anyone can reccomend me ??

Sorry if the question is dumb... I haven't done a lot of research
into this yet.......

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk The Place where headspace meets
cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology,

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent
to the dark place where it leads. -Erica Jong
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
-Milan Kundera