Python Email Packages

Discussion in 'Python' started by Fuzzyman, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. Fuzzyman

    Fuzzyman Guest

    I've started to learn CGI programming with Python.... and despite a
    few problems with 'internal server errors' (one hour to debug a 1k
    file - but now I understand thigns a bit better !!) I'm enjoying it !

    We have quite a restrictive firewall and internet policy here at work
    - as you can tell by the fact that I'm posting from google :)

    I'm trying to build a CGI newsreader using python (assisted by the
    fact that www.xennos.com offers free hosting with Python 2.2 woohay
    :) and actually having some success ! I'll build a python client for
    my desktop as well.... nice. ( www.voidspace.xennos.com for the curios
    - but there isn't a lot there yet).

    What I would also like is a package that will interface with my CGI
    scripts via email - and respond by email... is there a nice python
    e-mail management package that anyone can reccomend me ??

    Sorry if the question is dumb... I haven't done a lot of research
    into this yet.......

    Fuzzy

    --

    http://www.Voidspace.org.uk The Place where headspace meets
    cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology,

    Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent
    to the dark place where it leads. -Erica Jong
    Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
    -Milan Kundera

    Fuzzyman, Jan 21, 2004