Python, Embedded linux and web development

Tzury

Regarding the platform described below, can anyone suggest from his
experience what would be the best library choice to develop the
following application.

a) application that deals with data transformed via TCP sockets.
b) reading and writing to and from sqlite3 (include Unicode
manipulations).
c) small web application that will be used as front end to configure
the system (flat files and sqlite3 db are the back-end).

Our platform is base on the Intel PXA270 processor (XSCALE family,
which is ARM compatible) running at 312MHz.

Paul Boddie

c) small web application that will be used as front end to configure
the system (flat files and sqlite3 db are the back-end).

Our platform is base on the Intel PXA270 processor (XSCALE family,
which is ARM compatible) running at 312MHz.

You might want to read this article which got mentioned fairly
recently either on comp.lang.python or on some blog or other:

Paul