    I know that it will be large but it will be simple!

    TIA

    Simon

    Simon Faulkner, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Simon Faulkner wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I've written a fair bit of simple Python for Linux and have been asked
    > to write a program for win32.
    >
    > Is it possible to write a program and add the Python interpreter so that
    > I just end up with a single .exe file for windows?
    >
    > I know that it will be large but it will be simple!
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Simon

    I guess py2exe as in the thread above! Doh...

    Is it easy?

    Simon Faulkner, Aug 2, 2004

  3. On 2004-08-02, Simon Faulkner <> wrote:

    >> Is it possible to write a program and add the Python
    >> interpreter so that I just end up with a single .exe file for
    >> windows?

    > I guess py2exe as in the thread above! Doh...

    It doesn't produce a single .exe file. It produces a directory
    of files that need to be installed (one of which is an .exe).

    > Is it easy?

    Yes.

    http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! Spreading peanut
    at butter reminds me of

    Grant Edwards, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Anthony_Barker, Aug 3, 2004