Python Exercises for Newbee

Kanthi Kiran Narisetti

Hi ALL,

I am Windows Administrator, moving little ahead from batch files and
scripts I started learning Python. I found that Python is very easy and
is very well documented. Still I am looking more than examples. As a
beginner i want to do lot of excersice from simple addition to complex
....which help me to understand the concepets more clearly.

I appreciate if any one can give me such exersices or any link for the
same.

Thank You ,
Kanthi Kiran

vincent wehren

| Hi ALL,

Hi to you too!

| I am Windows Administrator, moving little ahead from batch files and
| scripts I started learning Python. I found that Python is very easy and
| is very well documented. Still I am looking more than examples. As a
| beginner i want to do lot of excersice from simple addition to complex
| ...which help me to understand the concepets more clearly.

have you already perused the Python Cookbook?

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

As a Windows admin, you may also be interested in looking at
Tim Golden's Python Stuff:

http://tgolden.sc.sabren.com/python/index.html

Enjoy!

--
Vincent Wehren

| I appreciate if any one can give me such exersices or any link for the
| same.
|

| Thank You ,
| Kanthi Kiran

Bruno Desthuilliers

Kanthi Kiran Narisetti a écrit :
Hi ALL,

I am Windows Administrator, moving little ahead from batch files and
scripts I started learning Python. I found that Python is very easy and
is very well documented. Still I am looking more than examples. As a
beginner i want to do lot of excersice from simple addition to complex
...which help me to understand the concepets more clearly.

I appreciate if any one can give me such exersices or any link for the
same.

You may want to try Dive into Python
http://diveintopython.org/