    things like string manipulation etc). I'd rather not get another book.

    Cheers,
    Gordon

    Gordon, Sep 17, 2003

  2. On 16 Sep 2003 23:07:28 -0700, rumours say that
    (Gordon) might have written:

    >I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some
    >online exercises to help me learn to program (in Python).
    >
    >I'm currently working through Magnus Hetland's Practical Python, which
    >doesn't have any exercises/problem sets (for the beginning chapters on
    >things like string manipulation etc). I'd rather not get another book.

    Did you check all the links in the following page?

    http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html
    --
    TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,

    Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Gordon <> spake thusly:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some
    > online exercises to help me learn to program (in Python).
    >
    > I'm currently working through Magnus Hetland's Practical Python, which
    > doesn't have any exercises/problem sets (for the beginning chapters on
    > things like string manipulation etc). I'd rather not get another book.

    I'm a Python beginner and I'm working through 'How to Think Like a Computer
    Scientist' at http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/ and there are exercises
    given as you go through the text to illustrate points.

    --
    Remove BLINDERS to email me.
    Audio Bible Online:

    Indigo Moon Man, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Gordon

    Alan C. Guest

    Alan C., Sep 17, 2003
  5. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    Cheers for your help guys. It was much appreciated.

    Gordon

    Gordon, Sep 18, 2003