Python/Flash integration

defenestrationism

Hello,

I've been able to use makepy to create a wrapper around flash8.ocx and
I have a wx app that serves as a container. I can get this simple case
to run a flash swf, and I can also receive fscommands from the flash
movie to the container. However, I've seen commercial flash containers
that provide new Actionscript functions (not fscommands) that can be
called from the flash movie to do something at the os level. How can I
do this? Any insights would be appreciated!

Thanks.