    to be deployed at several locations

    Sanjay Minni
    www.planage.com
    Sanjay Minni, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Sanjay Minni wrote:

    >is python suitable for a production level
    >deployment of CAD type of software.
    >we may have to develop a specific purpose
    >visual designing software for an interior designer
    >to be deployed at several locations
    >
    >Sanjay Minni
    >www.planage.com

    http://www.pythoncad.org/

    -- graham
    Graham Fawcett, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Sanjay Minni

    Niki Spahiev Guest

    For CAD/CAM look at www.vintech.bg

    --
    Best regards,
    Niki Spahiev
    Niki Spahiev, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Sanjay Minni

    Lee Harr Guest

    >> >is python suitable for a production level
    >> >deployment of CAD type of software.

    >> http://www.pythoncad.org/
    >>

    > PythonCAD appears to be only for Linux
    > Anything for MS-Windows platforms

    What makes you say that?

    On the screenshots page (http://www.pythoncad.org/screenshots.html)
    It says specifically:

    PythonCAD can also work on Windows. Thanks to the amazing efforts of the
    Python, PyGTK and GTK developers, the code runs without modification.
    As features such as preference files are added to PythonCAD, Windows
    users are encouraged to provide suggestions for suitable locations
    for these type of files. The screenshot below was mailed in and shows
    PythonCAD running under Windows.

    It's really pretty nice, and they have been making amazing progress.
    Lee Harr, Aug 31, 2003