    ×-ב-×’-ד-×”-ו-×–-×—-ט-×™-ך-×›-ל-×-מ-ן-× -ס-×¢-×£-פ-×¥-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    Dotan Cohen, Apr 18, 2008

  2. Dotan Cohen

    Guest

    On Apr 18, 8:46 am, "Dotan Cohen" <> wrote:
    > I had once heard something about python running on a Series 40 Nokia,
    > but I am unable to google anything concrete. Might it have been
    > Jython? Is there a known implementation of Python for the series 40
    > (which is not Symbian, by the way)? Will Jython work in such an
    > environment?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Dotan Cohen
    >
    > http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.il
    > ×-ב-×’-ד-×”-ו-×–-×—-ט-×™-ך-×›-ל-×-מ-ן-× -ס-×¢-×£-פ-×¥-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
    >
    > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

    there is a comment here of using jython on a nokia S40
    Nokia 7210 SDK for Nokia Series 40 platform.
    http://bookshelf.sourceforge.net/en/src-build.html

    So i think i will work.

    I am using a S60 and works well, I have a GPS program in Python,
    Editors, Ogg player, and other assorted items.

    I myself purchased the Nokia N70 purely because of the Python ability
    it had..
    , Apr 18, 2008