Python Forum

Discussion in 'Python' started by Throne Software, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. Throne Software, Jul 10, 2005

  2. Throne Software

    Devan L Guest

    I see a total of 12 posts and 8 users.
    Devan L, Jul 10, 2005

  3. Throne Software wrote:
    > Throne Software has opened up a Python Forum at:
    >
    > http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/
    >
    > Join us!

    Why shouldn't I just stay here?
    --
    Michael Hoffman
    Michael Hoffman, Jul 10, 2005
  4. Throne Software

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Devan L wrote:
    > I see a total of 12 posts and 8 users.

    Which at least makes it a record so far, surpassing every other "hey, i
    just made a new forum, it's awesome and everyone should join!" post that
    has been made here in the past, by about 9 posts and 5 users... ;-)

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, Jul 10, 2005
  5. Throne Software wrote:
    > Throne Software has opened up a Python Forum at:
    >
    > http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/
    >
    > Join us!

    Why should we ?

    --