Python @ FOSDEM 2014 - Call For Proposals

Stephane Wirtel

Hi all,

This is the official call for sessions for the FOSDEM 2014 [1] Python
Devroom.

For this edition, Python will be represented by its Community. If you want to
discuss with a lot of Python Users, it's the place to be in February !

Like every year, FOSDEM [1] will take place the first week-end of February in
Brussels (Belgium).

We will have a room in the K building (80 seats) of the University Libre of
Brussels. This devroom will be open all day Sunday, February 2nd.

If you want to hold a session in the Python devroom, please fill this survey
[2].

Call for Proposals is open until 15th December 2013.

Thank you for submitting your sessions and see you soon in Brussels to talk
Python and/or have some nice Belgian Beers.

For this edition, we will propose:

* to buy a Python-FOSDEM t-shirt.
* to organize a AFPyro (restaurant).
* and may be some surprises.

If you want to keep informed for this edition, you can subscribe to the
newsletter of Python-FOSDEM on the site or to follow our twitter account
@PythonFOSDEM [3].

[1] http://fosdem.org/2014
[2] https://python-fosdem.org
[3] https://twitter.com/PythonFOSDEM

Please, could you share this information,

Thank you,

Best regards,

The Team Python @ FOSDEM