Python Game Interview, Steve Moret

Pete Shinners

Recently I conducted a short interview with Steve Moret, the Lead
Programmer for "Greyhawk: Temple of Elemental Evil". Python was used for
the scripting in this commercial game. The interview covers the decision
and results of using Python in this project.

http://pygame.org/interview/stevemoret.shtml

Michael Hudson

Pete Shinners said:
Recently I conducted a short interview with Steve Moret, the Lead
Programmer for "Greyhawk: Temple of Elemental Evil". Python was used
for the scripting in this commercial game. The interview covers the
decision and results of using Python in this project.

http://pygame.org/interview/stevemoret.shtml

Cool. A remark that leapt out:

Now, people turn to me like I'm some kind of Python guru, when
really I've just wrestled with it long enough to know what is
really going wrong behind the scenes.

He says that like there's a difference!

Cheers,
mwh