Python glade tute

somesh said:
hello,
I wrote a small tute for my brother to teach him python + glade,
plz see, and suggest to make it more professional ,
In tute I discussed on Glade + Python for developing Applications too
rapidly as ppls used to work on win32 platform with VB.

http://www40.brinkster.com/s4somesh/glade/index.html

I would work through a concrete example, with screenshots.
Have a look at: http://www.pixelbeat.org/talks/pygtk
You may get ideas from other tutorials here:
http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html

Pádraig.

adamc

dimitri pater

hello,
I would certainly want to collaborate on writing Python tutorial for
kids (I've got a small kids myself (7, 5, 3)). I already wrote some
tutorials that make heavy use of screenshots (serpia.com) but they are
for big kids like us ;-)
Please contact me, maybe we can work something out. I'd be more than
happy to host the tutorials *and* help you with writing them.

bye,
Dimtiri

Harlin Seritt

Not to make light of your tutorial but it can use some editing (the
English grammar and spelling is below par). I understand that most
likely English is not your first language. Given that, I think you did
a great job. If you like, email me back and I'll be glad to help out
with that, but I can only do it if I can get my hands on the source of
your docs (not sure if you're using some type of doc tool -- it does
appear that way).

I must say, I thought your tutorial was very good. I despise RAD tools
but you almost had me convinced to give PyGTK and Glade a shot ;-)

Regards,

Harlin