    rapidly as ppls used to work on win32 platform with VB.

    http://www40.brinkster.com/s4somesh/glade/index.html

    somesh

    somesh, Mar 4, 2005

  2. nice start!
    screenshots would improve it a lot

    greetz,
    Dimitri

    Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com

    dimitri pater, Mar 4, 2005

  3. somesh

    Guest

    somesh wrote:
    > hello,
    > I wrote a small tute for my brother to teach him python + glade,
    > plz see, and suggest to make it more professional ,
    > In tute I discussed on Glade + Python for developing Applications too
    > rapidly as ppls used to work on win32 platform with VB.
    >
    > http://www40.brinkster.com/s4somesh/glade/index.html

    I would work through a concrete example, with screenshots.
    Have a look at: http://www.pixelbeat.org/talks/pygtk
    You may get ideas from other tutorials here:
    http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html

    Pádraig.

    , Mar 4, 2005
  4. somesh

    adamc Guest

    adamc, Mar 4, 2005
  5. hello,
    I would certainly want to collaborate on writing Python tutorial for
    kids (I've got a small kids myself (7, 5, 3)). I already wrote some
    tutorials that make heavy use of screenshots (serpia.com) but they are
    for big kids like us ;-)
    Please contact me, maybe we can work something out. I'd be more than
    happy to host the tutorials *and* help you with writing them.

    bye,
    Dimtiri

    dimitri pater, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Not to make light of your tutorial but it can use some editing (the
    English grammar and spelling is below par). I understand that most
    likely English is not your first language. Given that, I think you did
    a great job. If you like, email me back and I'll be glad to help out
    with that, but I can only do it if I can get my hands on the source of
    your docs (not sure if you're using some type of doc tool -- it does
    appear that way).

    I must say, I thought your tutorial was very good. I despise RAD tools
    but you almost had me convinced to give PyGTK and Glade a shot ;-)

    Regards,

    Harlin

    Harlin Seritt, Mar 4, 2005