    already some starting code lines for such a 'thing'!?

    Greetings!
    Fabian

    Fabian Braennstroem, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Fabian Braennstroem

    faulkner Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=emelfm2
    awesome file manager written in C using gtk.
    i've been meaning to write something like emelfm in pygtk, but emelfm
    already exists...

    faulkner, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Hi,

    * faulkner <> wrote:
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=emelfm2
    > awesome file manager written in C using gtk.
    > i've been meaning to write something like emelfm in pygtk, but emelfm
    > already exists...

    Thanks! I found it too, but I am looking for a python
    version ... python seems to me a lot easier than C, esp. for
    adjusting and adding some functions for my daily use. I
    found wxPyAtol, which could be a good base, but
    unfortunately there is no wx installed at my office machine
    :-(

    > Fabian Braennstroem wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am looking for a file manager based on pygtk. It seems
    >> that there does not exist any!? Maybe, someone has a hint or
    >> already some starting code lines for such a 'thing'!?
    >>
    >> Greetings!
    >> Fabian

    Greetings!
    Fabian