Python GUI programming and boa or better ?

bvidinli

I program in python for about 2-3 monthos.
I just started/tested gui programming with many tools.
i tested boa last, it is the closest tool to delphi in GUI tools that i used.

I managed to play with it a bit.

If you have any other tool which you know better than Boa Constructor,
please write in here.

Any other suggestion about python GUI programming is welcome.
thanks.

--
Ý.Bahattin Vidinli
Elk-Elektronik Müh.