Python has a new Logo

Xah Lee

is there larger versions of the logo?

and, any usage restrictions?

i also like to find out the the artist name. Any pointer is
appreciated. Thanks.

Xah
(e-mail address removed)
∑ http://xahlee.org/

adapt.her.adapter

Yawn. Go start indenting, and stop using Perl. If Python has such a
nice logo, why waste any more time with Perl?

Josef =?ISO-8859-2?Q?M=F6llers?=

Xah said:
Python has a new logo!

So does the bakery around the corner!

Oh ... and by the way, our butcher now has a new till.

'thought you'd like to know.

Joel Hedlund

That's not constructive.

I'd like to quote Rich Teer on this subject:

___________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do |
/ O O\__ NOT |
/ \ feed the |
/ \ \ trolls |
/ _ \ \ ______________|
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ \ __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

/Joel Hedlund

Randal L. Schwartz

adapt> Yawn. Go start indenting, and stop using Perl. If Python has such a
adapt> nice logo, why waste any more time with Perl?

Chuck Norris can indent a Python program any way he wants, and it still works.

<[email protected]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>

Tim Parkin

Brian said:
The new Python logo is available in high-resolution format here:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rge

Cheers,
Brian
Thats the old logo, the new logo is at the same address but swap the
last url segment from 'logo' to 'newlogo'

There still isn't a 'usage' guide for the new logo but I'll get onto one
soon hopefully.

Tim Parkin