    for example using the site http://www.cookiemag.com/

    Thanks in advance,
    Dhaval
    dhaval, Jan 14, 2009

  2. dhaval

    dhaval Guest

    On Jan 14, 4:11 pm, dhaval <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can someone please give me an example of a working python post?
    > for example using the sitehttp://www.cookiemag.com/
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Dhaval

    I have tried to look at the code at
    http://code.activestate.com/recipes/146306/
    I can't make any sense out of it.
    dhaval, Jan 14, 2009

  3. dhaval wrote:

    > On Jan 14, 4:11 pm, dhaval <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Can someone please give me an example of a working python post?
    >> for example using the sitehttp://www.cookiemag.com/
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> Dhaval

    > I have tried to look at the code at
    > http://code.activestate.com/recipes/146306/
    > I can't make any sense out of it.

    - don't SHOUT.
    - don't open up new threads 2 hours after you asked the first time with the
    *same* question.
    - show code of your actual efforts. This is not the "free code snippets
    producing system."
    - read this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Diez
    Diez B. Roggisch, Jan 14, 2009
  4. dhaval

    r Guest

    dhaval,

    Try www.pythonforum.org
    people there are much nicer to n00bs. Lots of nice people exist here,
    but they are too scared to speak up because of a few bullies. I am
    scared of nothing, as you can tell. There also exist grammarians and
    topicality police here that can make this forum less fun. Basically
    some people here think there bowel movements smell like bakery fresh
    cinnamon rolls :)

    Diez is right though, you should post something to show your efforts.
    Lots of people go around to forums just wanting to get their homework
    done for them. This does not sound like homework.
    r, Jan 14, 2009
  5. dhaval

    r Guest

    Whatever scumbag would rate a new python's users with one start for
    asking us for help is a complete low-life. Keep acting like that and
    Python will fade away into the darkness forever.

    dhaval,
    Don't let the few bullies here scare you away, try out the this link,
    the other one i gave you was incorrect

    http://www.python-forum.org/pythonforum/index.php
    r, Jan 24, 2009