PYTHON HTTP POST WORKING EXAMPLE NEEDED

dhaval,

Try www.pythonforum.org
people there are much nicer to n00bs. Lots of nice people exist here,
but they are too scared to speak up because of a few bullies. I am
scared of nothing, as you can tell. There also exist grammarians and
topicality police here that can make this forum less fun. Basically
some people here think there bowel movements smell like bakery fresh
cinnamon rolls :)

Diez is right though, you should post something to show your efforts.
Lots of people go around to forums just wanting to get their homework
done for them. This does not sound like homework.

Whatever scumbag would rate a new python's users with one start for
asking us for help is a complete low-life. Keep acting like that and
Python will fade away into the darkness forever.

dhaval,
Don't let the few bullies here scare you away, try out the this link,
the other one i gave you was incorrect

http://www.python-forum.org/pythonforum/index.php