    Thanx:
    ft

    , Apr 5, 2005

  2. Larry Bates Guest

    Take a look at ActiveState:

    http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePythonFamily/?_x=1

    or for something more general:

    http://www.eclipse.org/

    Larry Bates

    Larry Bates, Apr 5, 2005

  3. On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:07:14 +0200, ""
    <> wrote:

    >I search for an IDE that working in Windows, and knows these functions:
    >
    >A.) Automatic name searching/showing/extending on classes with
    >keypressing (like Netbeans, or Delphi Ctrl+Space).
    >B.) Debugging: breakpoints, step on lines (code), watch variables.
    >
    >Or A and B both.

    What about Boa Constructor for A.)?

    I personally don't like the debugger so much,
    IMHO Hap Debugger is better and is similar to Visual Studio Debugger.

    You can also try DrPython (the development debugger is apparantly in
    process).

    --
    Franz Steinhäusler
    http://drpython.sourceforge.net/

    Franz Steinhaeusler, Apr 5, 2005
  4. More specifically, check out the pydev plugin for Eclipse.

    pydev.sourceforge.net

    M.

    Markus Wankus, Apr 5, 2005
  5. JZ Guest

    Dnia Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:07:14 +0200, napisa³(a):

    > Hi !
    >
    > I search for an IDE that working in Windows, and knows these functions:
    >
    > A.) Automatic name searching/showing/extending on classes with
    > keypressing (like Netbeans, or Delphi Ctrl+Space).
    > B.) Debugging: breakpoints, step on lines (code), watch variables.
    >
    > Or A and B both.
    >
    > Please help me.

    Check those:
    Eclipse + pydev plugin (free, stable, good integration with SVN plugin,
    pylint, debugger, refactoring)
    PythonWin (free, stable, fast, good debugger)
    WingIDE (commercial, slower than PythonWin but has many features)

    --
    JZ

    JZ, Apr 5, 2005
  6. Hello!

    > WingIDE (commercial, slower than PythonWin but has many features)

    You can use and reactivate a trial licence for WingIDE for a realy long
    term, give it a try, i bought a licence last week and realy love it!

    Lg,
    AXEL.
    --
    "Aber naja, ich bin eher der Forentyp." Wolfibolfi's outing in
    http://www.informatik-forum.at/showpost.php?p=206342&postcount=10

    Axel Straschil, Apr 6, 2005