    Thanks in Advance,
    Paulo
    , Dec 16, 2009

  2. En Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:07:30 -0300,
    <> escribió:

    > is the famous PIL now a dead project?
    >
    > Latest available download is from 2006 and I still don't see any signs
    > of having it updated for Python 2.6 or 3.x versions.

    Version 1.1.7 is in beta.
    Here you can find all available versions:
    http://effbot.org/downloads/#pil
    There is no official 3.x version yet, but ask in the image-SIG list.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Gabriel Genellina, Dec 16, 2009

  3. On 12/16/2009 8:07 AM said...
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > is the famous PIL now a dead project?
    >
    > Latest available download is from 2006 and I still don't see any signs
    > of having it updated for Python 2.6 or 3.x versions.

    PIL for Python 2.6 is available for download from
    http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/ -- I don't know about 3.x plans...

    Emile
    Emile van Sebille, Dec 16, 2009

    On 16 Dez., 19:21, "Gabriel Genellina" <> wrote:
    > En Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:07:30 -0300,
    > <> escribió:
    >
    > > is the famous PIL now a dead project?

    > > Latest available download is from 2006 and I still don't see any signs
    > > of having it updated for Python 2.6 or 3.x versions.

    > Version 1.1.7 is in beta.
    > Here you can find all available versions:http://effbot.org/downloads/#pil
    > There is no official 3.x version yet, but ask in the image-SIG list.
    >
    > --
    > Gabriel Genellina

    Thanks for the quick feedback, it is good to know that PIL is still
    alive.

    Paulo
    , Dec 16, 2009