    Mchizi_Crazy Guest

    Please help with issue... I heard of compatimbiltity issues and would
    like clarification.
    Mchizi_Crazy, Sep 9, 2008

  2. Mchizi_Crazy

    ToshiBoy Guest

    I don't use it often in Vista, but I haven't had any issues. Matter-of-
    fact, some things seem nicer in Vista... for instance it resets IDLE
    whenever I rerun a module.

    ToshiBoy, Sep 9, 2008

  3. On Sep 9, 3:46 pm, Mchizi_Crazy <> wrote:
    > Please help with issue... I heard of compatimbiltity issues and would
    > like clarification.

    The win32 installer available from python.org works absolutely fine
    with Vista. So, go ahead and try it out. It works for all of my
    friends and myself
    Sumitava Mukherjee, Sep 9, 2008