Python, Jython, Pypy, etc - and python standard lexemes

Borcis

Suppose you want to hook a CPython process and a JPython process
together, while minimizing "C2J" impedance.

Do we have better than exec statements and eval functions ?

Would it not be in the style of py,
having failed after years to give life
to py's own version of s-expressions,
by way of ast modules and such,
to devise a lexical format,
made to save communicating py processes,
better than 50% over transmitting py source ?

Will there come an age of "meta-lexical" py ?

Should the standard py examples show the unicode
machinery
put to servicing
pure meta-lexical py tasks ?

Borcis

Suppose you want to hook a CPython process and a JPython process
together, while minimizing "C2J" impedance.

...devise a lexical format,
made to save communicating py processes,
better than 50% over transmitting py source...

Not to forget "decompyle",
a beautiful effort,
towards the demonstration that
*pure* compiled cpython *bytecode*
contains eg 99 % of source.

Aren't we seeing
that Saddam's surrender shows,
George W. Bush would have been at no risk,
had he upheld the challenge
of single combat
while requiring the weapon
to be fair russian roulette ?