    that I should post this message, please also suggest.

    Thank you.

    Sengly
    Sengly, May 18, 2008

  2. Sengly

    jay graves Guest

    On May 17, 11:49 pm, Sengly <> wrote:
    > I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
    > into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
    > of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
    > information yet.

    How about google? Searching for the terms python and cluster gave
    some results for me.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=python cluster

    > Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
    > that I should post this message, please also suggest.

    The book, "Programming Collective Intelligence" by Toby Segaran is
    great and has examples of clustering algorithms written in Python.

    http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Collective-Intelligence-Building-Applications/dp/0596529325/

    Jay Graves
    jay graves, May 18, 2008

  3. Sengly

    Sengly Guest

    On May 19, 2:42 am, jay graves <> wrote:
    > On May 17, 11:49 pm, Sengly <> wrote:
    >
    > > I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
    > > into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
    > > of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
    > > information yet.

    > How about google?  Searching for the terms python and cluster gave
    > some results for me.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=python cluster
    >
    > > Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
    > > that I should post this message, please also suggest.

    > The book, "Programming Collective Intelligence" by Toby Segaran is
    > great and has examples of clustering algorithms written in Python.
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Collective-Intelligence-Building-Ap...

    > Jay Graves

    Thank you very much for your pointers.

    Regards,