Python library for clustering from distance vector

Sengly

Dear all,

I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
information yet.

Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
that I should post this message, please also suggest.

Thank you.

Sengly

jay graves

I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
information yet.

How about google? Searching for the terms python and cluster gave
some results for me.

http://www.google.com/search?q=python+cluster

Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
that I should post this message, please also suggest.

The book, "Programming Collective Intelligence" by Toby Segaran is
great and has examples of clustering algorithms written in Python.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Collective-Intelligence-Building-Applications/dp/0596529325/

Jay Graves