python/libxml2dom questions

bruce

hi paul...

in playing around with the test python app (see below) i've got a couple of
basic questions. i can't seem to find the answers via google, and when i've
looked in the libxml2dom stuff that i downloaded i didn't see answers
either...

for the list in the "for label in d.xpath" how can i find out the size of
the list???? a simple/basic question, but it's driving me up a wall!!!

also, how can i determine what methods are available for a libxml2dom
object?

thanks...

-bruce

sample code: