python-list, Higher Education Plan

Discussion in 'Python' started by Wilford Trelour, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. Dear , Diploma

    U N I V E R S I T Y    D I P L O M A    P L A N

    Achieve it now!

    Greater income, better prospects, And the lifelong prestige that comes with a college degree.

    The University Diploma Plan grants non - accredited recognition for your knowledge and life experience.

    Higher Education Recognition for What You Know

    None of the usual compulsory requirements

    YOUR accomplishments are affordably endorsed.

    CALL NOW

    1- 209-729-5800

    Haven’t you been waiting long enough?
    Wilford Trelour, Oct 17, 2003