Python-list, How do they sa-ck those c0c.k-s?

Discussion in 'Python' started by rcs@occs.cs.oberlin.edu, May 8, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Looks like you've come to a real Z00 here! Yeap! We have goats, we have horses,
    sheep, snakes, even dogs!

    e have lots of @n1m@ls here and we also have lots of g1r|s who just love
    to have some s. e -x with these creatures? How do they do it?

    http://zoo-action.com/av/val/?uFabl

    How do they sa-ck those c0c.k-s?

    How do they f@kk with snakes? Snakes don't have c0c.k-s!!!

    Guys! Our g1r|s can do it with every creature they want!
    They are ready for it! They are tired from men!

    They do realize that wild @n1m@ls are f@kking like no man would ever f@kk them.
    Cause they are animals and they f@kk just like everybody did thousands
    and millions years ago!

    http://zoo-action.com/av/val/?dTQQm