    somehow and then refer to it in my config file?

    TIA

    Matt
    Matthew Wilson, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Matthew Wilson

    Vinay Sajip Guest

    On 26 Oct, 17:23, Matthew Wilson <> wrote:
    > I'm studying
    > filters and the config-file approach. Is it possible to define a filter
    > somehow and then refer to it in my config file?

    I'm afraid not. There's currently no support for filters in the
    configuration file format, and no plans to include them in the near
    future (your post is the first time configuring filters has been
    mentioned). However, if you would like to submit a patch, I'll
    certainly take a look at it!

    Best regards,

    Vinay sajip
    Vinay Sajip, Oct 29, 2007