    image, or yet better SVG/EPS?

    Thanks in advance,
    Adomas

    Adomas, Apr 22, 2005

  2. On Friday 22 April 2005 01:12 pm, Adomas wrote:
    > this question has nothing to do with Python syntax,
    > or libraries, however...
    >
    > I'm looking for the so well-known python logo -- not
    > the boring "Python Powered", but the image of small
    > snake. However, the only such I could found was 32x32
    > or alike (windows icon size.)
    >
    > Does anybody know where could I find a better-resolution
    > image, or yet better SVG/EPS?

    AFAIK, there is no such logo which is "official".
    Especially since the original author (GvR) did not mean a
    snake at all. But there are several different unofficial
    versions which can be found. I'd try using Google's image
    search.

    You might try restricting it to the list archives, I'm not
    sure whether Google will chase the links, but some people
    did post their own artwork for this just late last year or
    thereabouts, if I remember.

    Good luck,
    Terry

    Terry Hancock, Apr 23, 2005