python mechanize.browser proxy handdling question

elca

Hello All,

i was encoutered some problem while im using mechanize.Browser() with proxy
handling function.

i have working snippet of script about mechanize.urlopen, but i don't know

how to implement with mechanize.Brower module.
if anyone can show me some sample?
if anyone help me much appreciate! Thanks!

proxy_handler = mechanize.ProxyHandler({"http": "http://1.1.1.1:8080"})
opener = mechanize.build_opener(proxy_handler)