python nose unit test - test plan preparation

Hareesha Karunakar

Hello Group,

I am using python's nose testing frame work for my automated testing.
I would like to run my python cases and generate only the documentation
without actually running/executing the cases.

How is this possible?
I head "collect-only" plugin will help to achieve the same. But I think I
could not make out how to use this effectively?
Are there any other possibilities?
I mainly want to collect the "comments" form the test classes and test
methods.

Thanks,
Harish.

Rustom Mody

Hello Group,
I am using python's nose testing frame work for my automated testing.
I would like to run my python cases and generate only the documentation without actually running/executing the cases.
How is this possible?
I head "collect-only" plugin will help to achieve the same. But I think I could not make out how to use this effectively?
Are there any other possibilities?
I mainly want to collect the "comments" form the test classes and test methods.

If you dont get answers here you can try the nose group
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nose-users