    site or book to start from without boriing anyone on this group ?

    Thanks for the answer !

    Fabien ARNAUD
    Fabien, Jul 2, 2003

  2. There's nothing pretty yet.

    win32gui has been ported, so you can create simple win32 windows apps and
    dialogs.

    win32ui was not ported.

    venster and ctypes looks promising, and should be easy to port.

    if wxWindows got ported, you could use it, but I've waited over a year for
    "them" to finish wxEmbedded.

    --
    Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

    _