Python on Pocket PC (with graphics)

Fabien

Hello,

I'm completly new on python and on Pocket PC ! I want to write an
application and plane to us python, but I need graphical display. If I
well enderstood, I will not find any port of TkInter on Pocket PC. Is
there a way to use the standard pocket PC API from python ? any web
site or book to start from without boriing anyone on this group ?

Thanks for the answer !

Fabien ARNAUD

Brad Clements

There's nothing pretty yet.

win32gui has been ported, so you can create simple win32 windows apps and
dialogs.

win32ui was not ported.

venster and ctypes looks promising, and should be easy to port.

if wxWindows got ported, you could use it, but I've waited over a year for
"them" to finish wxEmbedded.