    Regards,
    Srijit

    , Nov 6, 2003

  2. writes:

    > Hello,
    > Has anyone ported Python on powerpc(ppc8xx) with Linux?

    Is this some kind of embedded situation? If you have a C compiler and
    a vaguely POSIX-ish environment and a reasonable amount of memory, it
    should more-or-less just work (but I have little experience in this
    situation).

    Python runs just fine on the PowerPC when the PowerPC is in a Mac :)

    Cheers,
    mwh

    --
    > It might get my attention if you'd spin around in your chair,
    > spoke in tongues, and puked jets of green goblin goo.

    I can arrange for this. ;-) -- Barry Warsaw & Fred Drake

    Michael Hudson, Nov 6, 2003

  3. JanC Guest

    schreef:

    > Has anyone ported Python on powerpc(ppc8xx) with Linux?

    AFAIK there are Linux/PPC packages from Debian?

    --
    JanC

    JanC, Nov 7, 2003